Leopard Sunbathe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackmac

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys,
Haven't posted for awhile, but my wife and I recently relocated to Sunny Sacramento. We now routinely bathe "Eggie" in the sun. He seems to enjoy the hot weather, we try to leave him out during the day and bring him inside in the night. Temps range from high 80s to 100 mid day, and we keep the temp around 70-80 in the night with a ceramic heat source. Eggie is a year and a half.
Thanks.
Jack
EGGIESUN.png

jackmac

5 Year Member
Sacramento, CA
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He looks great!!! Who did you get him from if I may ask? He looks like a hybrid.

Hey Eweezy,
I got him from Neal last Sept, couldn't be happier.
Jack

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Hi jack welcome to Sacramento! I have always found it a great place for torts. I would like to invite you to join up with the Sacramento turtle and tortoise club. We have regular meetings and a yearly "turtlerama" that is open to the public and focuses on educating new owners. We have several Leo owners. Check out WWW.turtlebunker.com for more info. We also have an active Facebook forum. Looking forward to seeing more of you and your gorgeous Leo! Melissa

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He looks great!!! Who did you get him from if I may ask? He looks like a hybrid.

He's pure pardalis. Comes from the same breeder Tom gets his from.

Very nice looking there...he has a bit of a different pattern than the ones I have.

jackmac

5 Year Member
Sacramento, CA
DesertGrandma said:
He looks great. How big is he now that he is a year and half?

Joy,
He has grown quite a bit. This is a pic when I first got him back in Sept last year.

P9160272.jpg

He is now close to 6 inches.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Joy,
He has grown quite a bit. This is a pic when I first got him back in Sept last year. He is now close to 6 inches.

Wow. That is amazing how much he has grown and changed in such a short time. It will be fun to see how big he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.