Let's define "debatable."

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Defiant said:
I don't know the peticular situation that this is about. But I will say that many times people take things out of context and lose sight of what the topic is about. "Most" people tend to stick a on meaningless comment or common phrase and use it to blow things out of proportion. And almost anytime a debate happens and any comment is made about the opposite sex, it tends to come out that if it was a man that said it we are being chauvinistic about that peticular situation. In my opinion we are always wrong even when we are right. But then you ask yourself, if you would rather be right or be happy. I have been in quite a few "Debates" where that is the most common conclusion. Even though my involvement was not to be portrayed as such. It's a losing battle if you ask me. I figure no matter what you do in life right or wrong, someone will have a problem with it. Thats my 25 cents :)

I have a big problem with this.... In fact, I think PETA sucks. And I am both right AND happy. In fact, I'm happy I'm right. And being right makes me happy. I just try to help others be as happy as me when they realize I'm right. As soon as they realize that I'm right, they are right, and everyone is happy, even the ladies. How can that be so wrong? :) Make sense??

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
“What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities.”

Hillary Clinton

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
chadk said:
I have a big problem with this.... In fact, I think PETA sucks. And I am both right AND happy. In fact, I'm happy I'm right. And being right makes me happy. I just try to help others be as happy as me when they realize I'm right. As soon as they realize that I'm right, they are right, and everyone is happy, even the ladies. How can that be so wrong? :) Make sense??

I think what you're saying is that your happy, right?

chadk

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
chadk said:

I think what you're saying is that your happy, right?

No. That I'm always right. But my wife says that's debatable....

What was this topic about again?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
For Chad and Tyler: I saw this t-shirt once and I've decided to buy one for each of your wives, it says......

IF A MAN SPEAKS AND THERE'S NO WOMAN THERE TO HEAR HIM, IS HE STILL WRONG?

For some reason after reading this thread and these posts of yours this is reminding me so much of both of you. :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Webster defines debatable as and I qoute " DMMJ is always right so there is no debate" sorry straight from the horse's mouth guys and girls.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Candy said:
For Chad and Tyler: I saw this t-shirt once and I've decided to buy one for each of your wives, it says......

For some reason after reading this thread and these posts of yours this is reminding me so much of both of you. :D

Isn't that the truth? We just found out she's pregnant again, so you better "up" it a size.

-EJ

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Georgia
I think it's debatable as to exactly what is a debatable topic and if said debatable topic should be debated on a debatable topic forum considering it is so debatable... I guess it is debatable.

Boy/Girl(PC and all...)...Talk about running out of material.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Finally! Ed has said something that I understand! :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
TylerStewart said:
Candy said:

Isn't that the truth? We just found out she's pregnant again, so you better "up" it a size.

CONGRATULATIONS you busy, busy people. Wow didn't you guys just have a baby like 8 months ago? She is going to be a very busy mommy and you a very busy Daddy. I'm happy for both of you and brother and sister too. :D Tell your wife I said congratulations too.

Status
Not open for further replies.