Brothers and Sisters: Some Thoughts on "Debate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
harris said:
I'm joining in late, but I would love to get in the squared circle with squa and onarock and have DeanS as my cornerman. When people become so annoying and useless...... Tortoises people.

This is a prime example of non-debate. No gray area here. Pure threat and insult without any substance or merit.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
All kidding aside little fellar..... Quit arguing with people just to argue. Doesn't make sense. You and *inappropiate name calling so deleted by Mod Jacqui* said your goodbyes a month or two ago, then "BANG", you both came back at the same time; to fire up and annoy people. There is nothing for you twins can offer. And Tom? To knock that guy? Shame on you guys. This dude has done nothing but offer help, welcome those that need it, and ask questions himself.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Is that your contribution? You come on here making threats and name calling. I just figured it out... Your one of those internet tough guys. Say whatever you want because your 6,000 miles away and cringing behind a screen. I'll bet you got one of those list of all the people who tossed you around in school. Let me help you out... quit with all the tough guy stuff and get a gym membership then go seek out the guys your really pissed at. Your welcome

harris said:
All kidding aside little fellar..... Quit arguing with people just to argue. Doesn't make sense. You and your *deleted name calling* said your goodbyes a month or two ago, then "BANG", you both came back at the same time; to fire up and annoy people. There is nothing for you twins can offer. And Tom? To knock that guy? Shame on you guys. This dude has done nothing but offer help, welcome those that need it, and ask questions himself.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
I apologize to all. We have kids overseas giving their lives for something as simple as this.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
I apoligize as well. Harris makes an excellent point, thanks for putting it in perspective harris.

harris said:
I apologize to all. We have kids overseas giving their lives for something as simple as this.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
You had me at "Hello". Ok, everybody cuddle now. You too DMMJ.[/font]

S

stells

Shouldn't this be in off topic debates :p

I don't care what shoes you wear...

John

5 Year Member
lol,its a travasty of a mockery of a sham of an injustice

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Balboa said:
Frustration...

Sums it all up pretty good for me, too!

Folks reminder stay on topic. More importantly stop the name calling it is not allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.