Lighting and UVB

C.Sheldon

Location (City and/or State)
England - Southampton
Tbh when it comes to the leds it’s down to personal preference, I can’t speak for those strips in particular because I’ve not used them, but they look fine to me, as do the bulbs🙂if going with a bulb just make sure it’s hung high enough to light the entire enclosure, you can make shady spots with hides and plants for tortoise to retreat to if they wish😊
Perfect, thank you :)
Yeah... what they said... :)

I use the under cabinet mount ones or the screw in type bulb ones. Both of these types have served me well.
brilliant thank you Tom :)

C.Sheldon

Location (City and/or State)
England - Southampton
I would look for LED bars - undercabinet lights and ceiling panels. Flexible LED strips are usually for decorative lightning - they are often less bright, need some tricks to mount them without glue, have less dispersed light because lack the reflector and front panel. Also, different colors mean that LED density is shared between colored and white diodes.
That’s great thank you :)
Tbh when it comes to the leds it’s down to personal preference, I can’t speak for those strips in particular because I’ve not used them, but they look fine to me, as do the bulbs🙂if going with a bulb just make sure it’s hung high enough to light the entire enclosure, you can make shady spots with hides and plants for tortoise to retreat to if they wish😊
Also if going with the strip, I wouldn't rely on just the adhesive it comes with, they can fall down, I’d find a way to screw in something to hold them up if you can
that’s great thank you for the advice :)