Liners

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
When someone asks about liners in wooden tort tables I always tell how I staple in an ordinary shower curtain liner in my inside enclosures Yep...and I do and have done that for years...about 15 to be exact. And that advice is good advice unless you keep a small Eastern box turtle named Ginger.
100_1387.JPG
Ginger was sent to me from a turtle rescue in the MidWest somewhere because of her eyes. So years pass...her eyes are mostly fine. But she is in for the winter now, and she is not a happy camper and she is showing it...she is digging up that old now and crisp shower curtain liner. She's digging and pulling it up with her mouth. I really have decided that God is punishing me for being bad all my life so He sends me the pain in the a** animals. Freakin look at this!100_1386.JPG

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Oh my goodness! I forgot how much trouble turtles can get into.

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Plastic dry rots over time...thin plastic won't last more than a couple of years.

Shower curtain would be a frequently-replaced type of liner.

TheLastGreen

Johannesburg
You can see in her eyes, the only thoughts she has is destruction and violenceScreenshot_20211219-202704_Samsung Internet.jpg
I love how she sits next to the curtain, acting all innocent, she looks like a dog next to a shredded pillow???