Little Box turtle....

M

Maggie Cummings

I just thought this picture was so cute I needed to share.....This is a 3-toed that I got from tortadise. He's not a year old yet. But he's very outgoing and smiles just like Bob. I haven't named him yet. I usually let them name themselves. This maybe Smiley....but I'm not sure yet. But he's so cute and friendly. More outgoing then most his age.....

anosp9NVrPZC4wg9BccmYJeveQan0OqEhnu3Q-3w4rGxQYK-NbGCXiAocjSyQ_-X9eknPnxCQ2EoMo5160O4NPSJ0LSjPbqx1JrnCJdFPgw4z4QmNUxtsktlBKpxQEquwvxqlV2wiL2OQAaZbaWdO3YsJi1t-Z8i7cqP_mi2ElH5mHEdeWsTkL3xF3fCTM_yuzO4OQ9IzLv8nVbYghEiows8b7VsLxkJD_XBn7NG3_uY8Fbpsb41SDWLjysQoDrPNSYIETJquk2DpmlqO-yHUT4Ee2UoaFEQnQLMzavD7emOdeIn8t9ebYZlWo-BldalyLUJA22-jx0SqQoUgR8IXWQXgb2jFYVlGwR_30lw0DvQWFXKXiSw9MbLt7eQOUUc6j-VobDx8u6275aorsApQAvxVQyr6BS4B0oDPH8tGuKHVYG7GPttDsCoO6lrVK_0HZUCp0uhHc2jArO6GD0mdUVNl-uzTMeR-LXSitgo9YI34lBolimGxIj2UmOlFQ9D_usy0cmXjL25B_0FX3XNT_ovw7w9qJPc79MsmbMjVDt9wgVQOQo3PH436pq3oFCadvVz=w903-h677-no

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I just love box turtles! What a cute little face.

TurtleBug

10 Year Member!
.This is a 3-toed that I got from tortadise. He's not a year old yet. But he's very outgoing and smiles just like Bob. I haven't named him yet. I usually let them name themselves. This maybe Smiley....but I'm not sure yet.

How about naming him Little Bob? Or Bobby?

M

Maggie Cummings

He is really cute! ( remember from Sesame Street, Guy Smiley? )
e
How about naming him Little Bob? Or Bobby?

That situation is still extremely difficult for me. There will never be another Bob. He was a very different Sulcata. It's been 6 months now, and I still can't just hear the name, or I still cry at dandelions. I spent 12 years on a daily basis walking the area and collecting bags of dandelions. The torts I have don't care much for dandelions. So I just get a few for Queenie. I cry the whole time I'm collecting weeds. Every freakin day. I know it's hard for some people to understand, but Bob's death affected me in a way I didn't expect, and I will never be the same Maggie. I can't go in his shed anymore it smells just like him. When he first died I slept in his shed for a couple of weeks. I've dug him up 3 times.. I was married 3 times and idolized my third husband (the 1%er), but I've never loved anybody or anything as much as I loved Bob. I won't ever love anything like that again....
I think the 3-toed will be Spike. He looks kinda tough in that picture....