Little goofball

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Still here looking after Squirt🥰

I was sat minding my own business on the couch today, when suddenly I hear some loud thumping noises, turns out squirt had decided to take her cave for a walk🤣I found it pressed right up against the glass meaning she’d pretty much managed to shut herself in😅I don’t doubt she would’ve got herself out eventually but it was hilarious to see in action🥲

This is why I opted to make this girl her large heavy wooden box hide sealed with reptile resin😂it’s definitely her hide of choice, she loves it🥰and isn’t able to take it for a walk round😅honestly even this cave is quite heavy so I’m pretty impressed she did this😂

Cheeky girl has been doing so wonderful lately❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2193.jpeg
    IMG_2193.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
I would have loved to see it. She just wanted a picture window for a bit lol.
It was so funny😂she used to move it in her old one, but I never thought she’d move it so far in a bigger set up🤣

When I opened the glass I was half expecting her cheeky face to be looking at me, but instead her butt was peaking out and she was still bopping away under there! She seemed less than impressed when I lifted it and moved it back, gave me a right huff🥲seems I ruined her new decor plans😅

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Once Edward moved all his decor more to the middle of the enclosure. His water dish, feeding dish and two hides were all moved further from the wall. I guess he wasn't happy with my arrangement 😅 This was one time thing, so I don't know what prompted it.