Live Dolphin Birth NEW* Caught on Video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That was so,beautiful I got chills. Felt so sorry for her though, could feel her pain. Just amazing. My fav animal/mammal all. Thank you for sharing.:)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I NEVER get tired of those videos!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
OMG....I don't know how much more I could have taken, on the way out--then nope, right back in ---hate when that happens....lol...thank goodness all came out well....and in all seriousness, that was a great share...:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That was fascinating to watch. I was thinking about the blood she was losing at the birth and wondering how often does this beautiful moment in the wild end up with them becoming shark dinner.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I was thinking about the blood she was losing at the birth and wondering how often does this beautiful moment in the wild end up with them becoming shark dinner.

Who would win Shark vs dolphins?

Answer:
Scientifically, Dolphins. Unless it was 1 dolphin vs. 1 Shark, but since that doesn't happen, and Dolphins stay together, Dolphins. Dolphins circle the Shark until it goes away. There's never a fight.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_swrIS_2Qdsc/TK2inZoyUpI/AAAAAAAAADc/mUnbz4B0LS8/s1600/dolphin_shark.jpg

Now, if a shark and a dolphin sparred mano a mano then clearly the shark would have itself a meal....

And Jacqui, you are funny---I thought I was the only weirdo (;)) that had these thoughts pop up in my head.....lol....nice to know I am not alone....:p:p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So normally a mother is with her group while delivering? Seems wrong they did not have her with her group in this case. Know what I mean? Seems it would have "eased her mind" and made delivery more peaceful for her.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It was a beautiful thing to watch, but just think.....it could have been so much more beautiful if it were taken in the wild....where they belong. (sorry for rockin the boat a bit)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
terryo said:
It was a beautiful thing to watch, but just think.....it could have been so much more beautiful if it were taken in the wild....where they belong. (sorry for rockin the boat a bit)

Couldn't agree with you more Terry, much better in the wild. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.