1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Looking for a good Leopard P.P. Breeder

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by DaveM, Oct 20, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. DaveM

DaveM New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Melissa, Texas
    Greetings All,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Leopard Toroise breeder? I'm looking for a Leopard P.P. In particular and was looking for someone reputable who has true bloodlines. Apparently, from what I've read, not all P.P.'s are 100% as advertised. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
  2. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Tortoise Club

Clovis, CA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Not sure if he has any right now, but member @Tom has been having breeding success.
    Tom likes this.
  3. Tom

Tom The Dog Trainer 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club

Southern California
    I breed them, but I won't have any for about one year. My adults were purchased as babies directly from the main source of SA leopards. If you don't want to wait, check with my friends Chris and Amber at Rodrigues Chelonians on FB. They also have true SA leopards from the same source and they also start their babies right.
  4. DaveM

DaveM New Member

Melissa, Texas
    I've sent them 2 emails asking for more information not on their website (I.e. price, availability, etc.) and had no response. I have heard really good things about them and their tortoises though.