Looking for a good Leopard P.P. Breeder

DaveM

Location (City and/or State)
Melissa, Texas
Greetings All,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Leopard Toroise breeder? I'm looking for a Leopard P.P. In particular and was looking for someone reputable who has true bloodlines. Apparently, from what I've read, not all P.P.'s are 100% as advertised. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Not sure if he has any right now, but member @Tom has been having breeding success.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I breed them, but I won't have any for about one year. My adults were purchased as babies directly from the main source of SA leopards. If you don't want to wait, check with my friends Chris and Amber at Rodrigues Chelonians on FB. They also have true SA leopards from the same source and they also start their babies right.

DaveM

Melissa, Texas
I breed them, but I won't have any for about one year. My adults were purchased as babies directly from the main source of SA leopards. If you don't want to wait, check with my friends Chris and Amber at Rodrigues Chelonians on FB. They also have true SA leopards from the same source and they also start their babies right.

I've sent them 2 emails asking for more information not on their website (I.e. price, availability, etc.) and had no response. I have heard really good things about them and their tortoises though.