Made his house a little more pretty

AnimalLady

So, this weekend I went to Homestead to get some succulents! I went to a small farm (I wasn't going to stop here, glad I did) There was a HUGE variety of succulents, so I figured.. I would buy all the ones I wanted and just plant them on the side of my house, I was either going to wait for 6-10 months OR new growth, whatever came first. I started talking to the owner about what pesticides and chemicals were used and mentioned how important it was because these were going to be tort food! TO MY SURPRISE.. this nursery owner owned 8 sulcatas and 3 redfoots, GORGEOUS HUGE SPECIMENS! (my fking ph died, so no pix and I was so mad about it!) She told me her RFs get succulent treats and she had her own little stash of chemical free succulents!!! She offered to sell me some so my tort can enjoy right away! I was so thrilled! I asked her if I could let my tort friends know and well, she told me she was only doing ME the favor, so.. sorry guys....
My neighbor told me she had a Spider plant that she's had for YEARS, YEARS! She has never ever treated it with anything and she had repotted it when she bought it, again, years ago! She offered me hers in return of me buying her one a similar size (I bought her 2, bigger than the 1 she gave me, she was happy!) SO, I got to pretty-up Mac's home faster than I thought!

I haven't made it larger yet, or 2 story, but that is next. I need to buy another Xpen and more cinder blocks. Next pay! lol! :)

What do you guys think?
macshouse.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That really looks nice. I like how you've capped the corners.