major snowstorm!

argus333

5 Year Member
well looks like a huge blizzard is barring down on me and my sulcatas. they are outside safe in there heated 5 inch thick insulated walls shed. just hoping power does not go out!!! i have alarm with a battery back up set up up if it does. possible 30 + inches of snow with 60 mph wind... i have huge generator on deck. wish us good luck!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Been there before. In fact it's the aniversary of one of ours here in Chicago. Good luck, hope the weathermen are wrong and you get way less and it passes through quickly. Be safe and also hope power stays on.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I'm praying for you, your torts & everyone else to remain safe and with power!! Actually everyone in general, that's scary!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Best wishes from the West Coast to the East Coast.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
What state? here in Central MA we got hit just as hard as expected. Good thing I currently only have a small Russian, makes me think in the future when I want a large sulcata how I'll prepare! Although if power went out I'd build a fire and bring even a large destructo-tort inside if it meant they were safe. Glad you faired the storm well!