will be -10 tonight!

argus333

5 Year Member
this winter here sucks last night 6 inches of more snow 60 mph wind and 12 degrees. tonight -10 25 mph wind! ugh. I'm sick of it. sulcatas outside i piled hey bails on all sides of shed for extra insulation. its 86 to 102 in shed. lucky enough will be new record tonight.

weldorNate

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North Dakota
We warmed up to 12 today and it feels like a heat wave compared to yesterdays -19 degrees Fahrenheit hopefully it will start warming up so I can maybe get the torts out in april.

argus333

5 Year Member
The hay worked great i added a extra heat light also to give the little oil filled rad. a break. torts came right out this am i waited to open door till 10 am they were pissed but it did warm up to 7. sun was out today greenhouse got up to 55 on a 13 degree day! now tonight 8 inches of snow! great!

M

Maggie Cummings

Sun is shinning at 50 degrees and will hit 60 tomorrow...Bob and I are so happy. I feel bad for those of you still having a long cold winter....we had 4 days of -0 and that was it....

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I'm about over this weather and the negatives!!!! I Want to be somewhere warm already!!!

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
65 was the low last night. 31 scheduled for Friday morning. You'll need to go farther south than I am for 'warm' weather...

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
It's expected to be 7 tonight. I had Kronk out in 70 degrees just Saturday! Unbelievable! As soon as this melts away (which it is working on now at 30 degrees) winter will finally be over for us. We get one good go- round and then it's over!