Male or Female?

GeneralGipsy

Location (City and/or State)
Amman
Hello,

I have 4 tortoises, one was with me for the last 5 years and 3 new, the one I have for 5 years is a male (as far as I could say) and the other 3 are 2 males and 1 female according to the guy I got them from (around 4 months ago), but as you can find in the videos the uploaded to wetransfer https://we.tl/t-85emtHaHyT today it seemed like the one on top is trying to have an intercourse with my older one which is also a male.

Can someone advice?

My 5 years old friend is in the first pic and the other one is in pic 2.

Thanks

Attachments

• نشقن.jpg
    نشقن.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 3

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
I think female but they do look dry, as you luce in a hot place hydration and diet is important. Please ensure you soak them regularly in warm shallow water in a high sided container for 15 mins or 30 mins.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome to the forum! Can we see some more pictures of your tortoises? What species are they? Thanks.

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hello,

I have 4 tortoises, one was with me for the last 5 years and 3 new, the one I have for 5 years is a male (as far as I could say) and the other 3 are 2 males and 1 female according to the guy I got them from (around 4 months ago), but as you can find in the videos the uploaded to wetransfer https://we.tl/t-85emtHaHyT today it seemed like the one on top is trying to have an intercourse with my older one which is also a male.

Can someone advice?

My 5 years old friend is in the first pic and the other one is in pic 2.

Thanks
The 5 year old in first picture looks female. The one in the second picture looks male.