Maybe I'll keep him...

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
No you don't. My sister had told me and after really paying attention to him we both think that he is trying to get back to his home. He has completely relaxed in the tort table he sleeps in, and if he's in his normal inescapable pen that he escaped from he doesn't try too frantically anymore. So once he gets to your house he will act the same way for a few weeks then he'll settle down. If he does escape but once that shows him that he can escape and so he keeps trying. So many back flips in the beginning, but not many anymore. But...face plants yep!!!
View attachment 329235
You are in for it girl!
He is so obviously holding this pose while you shoot the pic! What a klutz. But adorable.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
He sure sounds like a handful.
All of the adult males I've cared for over the years have been more active than my females.
But I've never had one that required daily supervision
Maybe it's simply my rotten personality...but he acts like he doesn't like me, however, he has stopped the manic escape trying and the back flipping. So I believe once he's at the new house for a few weeks he will settle down. I have reread some of the posts I have made about him, and I'm thinking I'm gonna miss that personality....he irritates the heck outa me at times but he's pretty funny and smart...Mary Knobbins smaller and red...lol
But he needs a better home than mine...
1625094789650.jpg

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Maybe it's simply my rotten personality...but he acts like he doesn't like me, however, he has stopped the manic escape trying and the back flipping. So I believe once he's at the new house for a few weeks he will settle down. I have reread some of the posts I have made about him, and I'm thinking I'm gonna miss that personality....he irritates the heck outa me at times but he's pretty funny and smart...Mary Knobbins smaller and red...lol
View attachment 329403
"Better Home than mine"?????? She gotta be kiddin' me!!! Where she get off already???
That's what he is thinking, I can tell.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
View attachment 329403
Looks like hes in heaven over there!