Mazuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I like mixing the pureed cactus with Mazuri rather than using hunger to get them to eat it.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
ewam said:
Torty Mom said:
Where at in Southern California are you?

Orange County

If you're ever in Riverside there are a ton of little mexican markets here. There's even cactus growing in random places, I can't tell you how many times I've considered just pulling over, cutting some off, and planting it in my garden:p

Also, if your tort really doesn't like Mazuri I'd try Zoological Red Tortoise sticks. My tortoises seem to like them.

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
There is some cactus growing on the hill behind my house I didnt know if I could feed him that. I will take a pic tomorrow of it and post it or does it not matter what kind of cactus.

I actually live in Yorba Linda if you know where that is I go to riverside all the time to go to green river to golf.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
ewam said:
There is some cactus growing on the hill behind my house I didnt know if I could feed him that. I will take a pic tomorrow of it and post it or does it not matter what kind of cactus.

I actually live in Yorba Linda if you know where that is I go to riverside all the time to go to green river to golf.

Ohh, Yeah I know where Yorba Linda is! Super close, like 15 minutes.

It does matter what kinda of cactus, it's called Opuntia, or prickly pear cactus.

Here's a thread that has a few pictures of what it looks like:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Cactus-swap-picture-thread#axzz1Z1dzmCRD

Status
Not open for further replies.