Mctlong, where is the update?

Fredkas

5 Year Member
@mctlong , your thread about rusty, Make me itchy to start this thread for you and rusty.
Please update him/her here.
Your rescue story is the best story.
This is the original thread for anyone who would like to read it. Sadly it was locked due to long inactivity.
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/miniature-sully-or-something-else.67895/page-3
Come on, how can you stop this update :D, you owe this forum.
I am hoping i can have such story like you. That's an achievement. My heart went up and down reading your thread.
Ps. I know he was a sulcata from the first time i saw him in your first post :D, this forum give me much knowledge of identify a sulcata, down to details. Having one sure helps a lot too!!

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm so glad you brought this up. It's been a couple years since we've heard anything about Rusty. I'm very interested in seeing a current picture of the tortoise. Let's all send Shelly an alert - @mctlong or maybe two or three alerts - @mctlong @mctlong @mctlong!!! (I'm going to feel terrible if she comes on and tells us that Rusty has died)

Fredkas

5 Year Member
That is exactly i am afraid of!!! I really don't want to hear it. I just want to see big rusty, or at least small but a good healthy rusty.
I'm glad i'm not the only one missing rusty so much.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
One of the reasons Shelly was absent from the Forum was because she had a baby. But she's been back now for a few months. Trouble is, when she came back, she mentioned all the animals she has, and Rusty wasn't one of the ones mentioned. Dang.