sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
AnthonyC said:
Congrats on your new edition!!! :)

Thanks! I'm so excited to see her! :)

Lulu said:
My husband's female Russians are named Isley and Quinn, so we're down with the nerdy naming conventions at our house. I had to have the names explained, so if you don't know who they are, you haven't reached my husband's nerd threshold either. I'm pretty surprised we don't have a Link or Zelda yet, but it's probably because he wants to save Zelda for a daughter's name. Yes. That's how bad he is.

Edit: BTW, I got Cecil from Tortoise Supply at a Show in June. He looked a lot like your new little one. He is a little ox, is very active, and eats like a champ, so I am sure you will be very happy with your new princess.

Lol I must admit I have no idea where the Quinn and Isley come from and I had to Google haha is it a Batman theme :p (Poison Ivy's real name and Harley Quinn Jokers side kick) That's all I could get out of Google that was semi-nerdy lol that's cute if that's the theme very cute names.

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I love the nerd names!!! My Kresh is named after a turtle side boss in World of Warcraft lol.(When I told my husband I was looking into get a little Sully he asked what the name would be and at the same time we both said Kresh lol) Daisy would work also but she has brown hair so if yours stays light I would go with the blond. lol

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
I was going to say Peach also, but lets not forget about Daisy. She was first in the Mario universe ;)

sulcatababies1402 said:
LOL well i must say my OCD for patterns leads me to pick Peach too or as a second Daisy the other princess lol cant go wrong with a sense of order.Im such a gamer nerd at heart if i had the space for them i would have the whole Mario crew ;) Next in line would be the Zelda theme :p

Another of my pets has a Zelda themed name, lol. One of my female bearded dragons is named Midna :cool:

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
:cool:
drgnfly2265 said:
I was going to say Peach also, but lets not forget about Daisy. She was first in the Mario universe ;)

sulcatababies1402 said:
LOL well i must say my OCD for patterns leads me to pick Peach too or as a second Daisy the other princess lol cant go wrong with a sense of order.Im such a gamer nerd at heart if i had the space for them i would have the whole Mario crew ;) Next in line would be the Zelda theme :p

Another of my pets has a Zelda themed name, lol. One of my female bearded dragons is named Midna

a bearded dragon named Midna :cool: i like it

I guess the winner is Peach! with Daisy as runner up :p she look light enough to remain Peach though.AH i cant wait to meet my baby Peach.

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
sulcatababies1402 said:
:cool:
drgnfly2265 said:

sulcatababies1402 said:

Another of my pets has a Zelda themed name, lol. One of my female bearded dragons is named Midna

a bearded dragon named Midna :cool: i like it

I guess the winner is Peach! with Daisy as runner up :p she look light enough to remain Peach though.AH i cant wait to meet my baby Peach.

YAY!!!

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Congrats on the new name and soon to be little tort! I can't wait to see the pics :D

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
drgnfly2265 said:
Congrats on the new name and soon to be little tort! I can't wait to see the pics :D

3 more days! ah i have a wedding to go to on Saturday as well ugh i just want to stay home with my new little one lol but hopefully she comes in time that i can spend a few hours watching her before the wedding :) AAAAHHHH Im excited!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.