Missing my best friend.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cornelius Or
wellington said:
Darn, I was hoping the time was flying by for you. Well, almost over. See, it wasn't really that bad right? Well, I hope it wasn't:)

Time never flies when I don't sleep in my own bed lol

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

tffnytorts said:
I was away from home for almost a week, and by the second day I was calling whenever I got the chance, asking about my buddies. My human companion asked me, "Am I not enough company for you dear?" And I almost said NOPE. :D

Humans just don't do it for me. They only Cause more problems. Netflix and Lou are all I've come to need.
And maybe a bowl of ice cream from time to time

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
LoutheRussian said:
wellington said:
Darn, I was hoping the time was flying by for you. Well, almost over. See, it wasn't really that bad right? Well, I hope it wasn't:)

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

tffnytorts said:
I was away from home for almost a week, and by the second day I was calling whenever I got the chance, asking about my buddies. My human companion asked me, "Am I not enough company for you dear?" And I almost said NOPE. :D

Humans just don't do it for me. They only Cause more problems. Netflix and Lou are all I've come to need.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Chocolate ice cream?

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
There is nothing sissy about your post! It is very brave.

Lou's gonna live a long time. Before you know it, you will be giving him a treat tomorrow!

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
AZtortMom said:
LoutheRussian said:
wellington said:

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

tffnytorts said:

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Chocolate ice cream?

I prefer vanilla with either fresh berries or chocolate syrup. But I'll eat it plain as well

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

lynnedit said:
There is nothing sissy about your post! It is very brave.

Lou's gonna live a long time. Before you know it, you will be giving him a treat tomorrow!

Thank you I am counting down he hours until I am home again

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Reunited and it feels so good!

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Except my ex is here.... :(

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Missing my best friend.

LoutheRussian said:

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

"Hi! Bye."
*lightly gestures towards the exit*

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
tffnytorts said:
LoutheRussian said:

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

"Hi! Bye."
*lightly gestures towards the exit*

Hahaha after a few minutes playing with her son that's pretty much what I did. Dropped the "you gotta go I'm expecting someone" phrase

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Good for you! I'm a sucker for the kids. Makes you wonder how they'll turn out. My neighbor at the last house had a girlfriend for a while, and I swear she had some sort of mental disorder. She would SCREAM at her daughter (6?) and eventually my neighbor would end up calling 911. Twice the cops came, and she was all sweet and innocent.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
My heart hurts for him. It's not that she is a bad mom but her parents weren't exactly exemplary ones so it has carried over. Plus she was too young when she had him and still wants to party. I'm not a party person I hate the bar and would rather spend my evenings at home with the ones it love. I do what I can for him but I not his father. It's hard because I still love his mother she made me feel something I have never felt before. I've silently struggled with depression for 15 years and when her and I were together I experienced true happiness. It's going to be hard but I have to do what is best for me and right now her and I don't get along very well.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
If there's enough in the bond you have with her son, then maybe you can work something out. Maybe you could pick him up from school on one or two Fridays a month, and he could spend the night with you (and also letting her go out and do whatever she wants). Then on Saturday, you could meet her for lunch, or dinner, and he can leave with her. Just to get you two (ex and yourself) to a point of mutual friendship. Hopefully seeing her son happy would spark something in her, knowing that you make her son happy.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Good idea. I'm going to tread lightly and just do what I can. Thank you for your constant support

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

So glad to be home with lou

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I really new to get my key back from my ex. Stumbling in at 2 in the morning drunk as all get out is far from ok cuz all she wants to do is pick a fight which I refuse to engage her in. Which then me makes me the a hole and a pos. I really cannot stand drunk people which is probably why I avoid the bar. I think I'm the only 27 year old male that avoids the bar like the plague

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

End rant... For now

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Just put a chain lock on the inside of your door.

I could never tell if I hate angry, or loud, giggly drunks more. I tend to get quite, and sit on with my phone and call people.. :angel:

And where's her son, during all this?

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I have a chain lock I just never use it apparently I need to start. Grandma and grandpa were watching h last night. She had him all day but he wanted to stay over there so he could go in the hot tub

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

It doesn't matter what kind of drunk they are they bother me. I rarely get drunk most of the time I just order water

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Yes and no. She lived here until about a year ago but now she comes to town for several days then goes and works then comes back. I don't know why she comes here she always seems angry with me when I have no idea why. Last time she was really drunk she told me I was an a hole and a pos and that she didn't need or want me anymore because she could find someone else. Then she passed out on the floor after cussing me out for trying to get her to the bed or the couch. So being the nice guy I am I picked up her purse which had dumped all over the floor and put a pillow under her head and a blanket over her.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yes and no. She lived here until about a year ago but now she comes to town for several days then goes and works then comes back. I don't know why she comes here she always seems angry with me when I have no idea why. Last time she was really drunk she told me I was an a hole and a pos and that she didn't need or want me anymore because she could find someone else. Then she passed out on the floor after cussing me out for trying to get her to the bed or the couch. So being the nice guy I am I picked up her purse which had dumped all over the floor and put a pillow under her head and a blanket over her.

I usually try not to come in on personal posts like this, however, please try to believe "you matter". You were not put on this earth to be a door mat, they sell those in the store. You were not put on this earth to be a whipping board, those lay around for the taking all over the place. You matter my friend.

The reason this person gets drunk, comes to your home, cusses at you, calls you names and then shuts down is, well, because you accept it. Hell, we all have had times in our life that we feel unworthy for some dumb *** reason, we feel that all we can and should accept is crap....well, when you are done laying down for the trespassers, when you are done being picked up from the ground for a whipping board.....you will suddenly see this person exactly for what they are---a person at a different time and place in their life than what you are---and a child will come through this all, the child is only observing what the Mother does to you---remember, a child takes in all they are around....you may not be doing that child a true favor (even though you are attached in a heartfelt way)....and please don't mistake what I am saying....

We all walk through life at a different pace, we all experience the same event in a different way, we all move at our own pace, there will be a time when we run into others on their journey and they are in a like place, this is when you are truly blessed with another who can enjoy you as you them....but remember, not all good things last forever, life is an ever changing thing---enjoy each step for exactly what you learn. You can not drag another ahead through their life journey---it will only drag you back, and likely to a place you already learned from---keep moving man.....

And don't think the whole world is some freak filled dome of happy people 24/7--that simply is not the case, I think we have been convinced in some crazy way that unless you are happy all of the day and the night then you are depressed, hell, if we were giddy happy all of the damn time we would be exhausted.....lol, enjoy the day, live the moment and keep moving through your journey.

"When passing through a field of flowers, I stop and look, I stop and smell, I feel the wind of the bees on their journey, I want to keep the good feeling, I pick some of the flowers, convinced I can keep the beauty with me always....I return to my journey and learn quickly that picked flowers turn to death and fall apart...I am not in control of the beauty around me, but am blessed to be able to stop, smell and enjoy the flowers on my journey"
--unknown author

You matter.

tortnmutt

Washington Coast
LoutheRussian said:
I really new to get my key back from my ex. Stumbling in at 2 in the morning drunk as all get out is far from ok cuz all she wants to do is pick a fight which I refuse to engage her in. Which then me makes me the a hole and a pos. I really cannot stand drunk people which is probably why I avoid the bar. I think I'm the only 27 year old male that avoids the bar like the plague

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

End rant... For now

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

haha you're definitely not the only 27 year old that avoids bars. I hate them. Can't stand obnoxious drunk people. Funny drunk people are a different story though.

Your ex sounds like a gem. She comes over because she knows you'll be there for her even when she's a *****. Lay it out on the line for her and let her know you're done. If she says she can find someone else then let her. We all want to know we are appreciated and loved and needed, we've all been used as a doormat because we need to know we're needed. I learned that long ago. Maybe that's why I went into teaching? I have 27 little turds that need me.