MISSION:Get Billy back.

yillt

I accept your apology--and thank you for offering one to me, I greatly appreciate you doing this:D....I am all for you getting the tort back, and if you do so in a true and respectful way and if it is suppose to be, it will be.....I wish you all of the luck in your negotiations son.
Thankyou. Yes my parents know :) . Oh by the way I am a girl :) .

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I hope you get your tort back and hey, you could always makeup a sap story to the woman who you sold the tortoise to get her feelings going....

yillt

WOOOOOO!! So the women replied and said sure I could have him back buy only if I found another marginated tort for her. Please help me. :):)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
WOOOOOO!! So the women replied and said sure I could have him back buy only if I found another marginated tort for her. Please help me. :):)

So sounds like you have some researching to do....get to it dear....you can do it....:)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
A baby? Tortoise Supply has little guys! There are also classifieds (here hehe) KingSnake classifieds (you have to search) I'll bet there are other breeders too... :D

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Yilt
If you lived in the USA . A 11 yr old child can not enter in to a contract . Witch means if you sold this ladie your try you have from now to when your 18 yrs old to say I want the tort back and if she is over 21 yrs old she must return the tort and you don't have to return the money . It's the first thing you learn in bus. Law in collage .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Sorry!! :( I'm not familiar with tortoise breeders in the UK, unfortunately. I do think tortoisesupply ships around the world, though :D
I don't think so, worldwide shipping costs tons of cash. Then there is the examination, and the vet costs... Only zoos would do such a thing.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yilt
If you lived in the USA . A 11 yr old child can not enter in to a contract . Witch means if you sold this ladie your try you have from now to when your 18 yrs old to say I want the tort back and if she is over 21 yrs old she must return the tort and you don't have to return the money . It's the first thing you learn in bus. Law in collage .

If you took the money in exchange for the tortoise---the right thing to do is to either return her money and/or replace the tortoise with a tort with the same value of money she paid you for yours and then do the trade....Did your parents know and consent to you selling your tortoise to this woman?

yillt

If you took the money in exchange for the tortoise---the right thing to do is to either return her money and/or replace the tortoise with a tort with the same value of money she paid you for yours and then do the trade....Did your parents know and consent to you selling your tortoise to this woman?
Yes. My parents knew but the tortoise is mine so they didn't say no or yes.I utterly agree. I can't take age as an advantage and say that I won't pay her the money. :):)

yillt

This was my email

Hello.
I am writing to you regarding Billy.
I sold him to you with the thought that I wouldn't have enough space to keep him, that was when I was still in my old house. Now I am in my new house I realise there is space to keep him and that I should have found someone to look after him just for the holidays not sell him.
I am missing him so much as I raised him since he was less than 2 inches. I had dreams of him and I sitting there when I was 80 and both of us frail and old.I never imagined I would sell Him and I never imagined I would miss him as much as I do. So therefore my reason for writing to you is that I have realised I have made a big mistake in selling him and I regret my decisions.I was wondering whether there would be any possibility if I could buy Billy back from you, or find another replacement baby for you.
I am sorry for this confusion and misunderstanding.
I realise only now what I did wrong and I am extremely sorry.
Kind regards,
Bella

ARA

5 Year Member
I think you've done alright Bella. At your tender age you've shown maturity far more than most adults.

Don't know if the tortoise you are looking for is hard to find. May I suggest you just offer her an amount slightly more than what she gave you, it might just convince her enough to not put you through arranging a replacement tort for her.

Best of luck ✌️

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I wasn't saying what is right or wrong I'm just stating the law . In case some of the people here that sell torts know what happens if they choose to all to or from children . Maybe now they will choose to sell to or from parents only . But good luck with your problem.

yillt

I wasn't saying what is right or wrong I'm just stating the law . In case some of the people here that sell torts know what happens if they choose to all to or from children . Maybe now they will choose to sell to or from parents only . But good luck with your problem.

Thx so much :);)