More Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayti

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ashland, Oregon
Aside from being an obvious lady, does anyone else see a bit of swelling happening on Mona's legs in this picture?
I've been watching them carefully for the past few days and comparing them to Ed's, and I think they are puffy-er. Or is she just a little pudgier? (She never sticks them out this way- I had just woken her up, and that's the only reason she hasn't tucked them back in.)
IMG_1715.jpg

Also, sometimes Mona's eyes will swell and puff up, but it will disappear the second I pick her up or touch her at all, or sometimes just on its own. She rubs them like they irritate her, so I've been putting eye drops designed for turtles in them, which also makes the swelling disappear immediately. It happens most often when I put her in her bath, or when she eats Mazuri. This has happened to Ed before to, but it happens most often to Mona. What could this be? It almost seems like pressure is building up inside her- her eyes puff up also when she is pooping.
I've been trying to get a picture of her eyes in the puff-mode, but it lasts so little that I haven't been able to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.