Morris photos from Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwindman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have been talking about Morris but I don't think I had any pictures on the forum so here are some

Attachments

• Torti and Brooks.jpg
    Torti and Brooks.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 64
  • cats 1108 039.jpg
    cats 1108 039.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 47

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Morris is very cute. How long have you had him?

Yvonne

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
What wonderful photos! You really seem to have captured little Morris' character. There needs to be an easier way to attach thought bubbles to photos; it would feel so much more complete if you could channel his view points into words to share with his audience.:p

Does he really sleep with the cat, or was that a "staged" photo?

mwindman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Morris is very cute. How long have you had him?

Yvonne

I have had him for about 1 1/2 years; We live in the middle of the desert and he showed up in my yard when it was 117 degrees trying to get to my rabbit's water; We put up signs in our post office and no one ever claimed him; took him to the vet and he checked out except for a little pyramiding; We have been having people drop off animals and move out and leave them out there so I think that is what happened.

Stephanie Logan said:
What wonderful photos! You really seem to have captured little Morris' character. There needs to be an easier way to attach thought bubbles to photos; it would feel so much more complete if you could channel his view points into words to share with his audience.:p

Does he really sleep with the cat, or was that a "staged" photo?

No actually he was in the bed first and Brooks kind of squeezed in just had a camera handy; He actually walks over the cats if they are in his way; I use to foster kittens and have quite a few so they are use to me bringing in strangers and don't seem to bother with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.