My $100 Turtle Picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
For the past few years I have entered a local banks annual calendar photo contest. Along with outdoor scenes, I usually enter a wild turtle picture that I have taken during the past year.

This year it won! Not bad when you consider there are usually close to 2000 pictures entered and they only choose 13 of them. Not only did I win a $100, the bank also hosts a luncheon for the winners.

Here's my winning picture of a painted turtle basking at a local pond. It will represent the month of April, which is fitting, since I took this picture in the Spring.

PondTurtle3.jpg

Jeremy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Nice, great pic I love seeing Turtles and torts in their natural habitats. Congrats on winning the $100.

Jeremy

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
How fun is that! Congrats!

Hunter

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
congrats on a great picture!!! Its funny because you know he has his eye on you !

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great picture Patrick :D Congratulations on wining a spot in the calendar and the $100 :D

Danny

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Great Picture. But then, Now every one knows that those of us here and those at the bank and that get the calanders. Congratulations on winning :D And congratulations on Both the $$$ and the luncheon, have a great time. Then come back and tell us all about it :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Persistence does pay off. It's a wonderful photo and will look great on lots of walls. :D Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.