Last day to enter the calendar contest!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
As the title says, today (Tuesday, Oct 15th) is the last day to enter the 2014 TFO Calendar contest!! Tomorrow, a thread will be put up for all who have entered to check that their picture is indeed showing. Then on Thursday the voting starts!! Wait til you see this years entries, they are awesome, cute, and beautiful. :) Your going to have a hard time making your selections.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
arghhhh..... I have tried to blow the darn thing up to meet the requirements ....but my PC does not like this software that does so . How did you all do it ? ,,,,This bit me in the butt last year too! :(

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Last day to enter the calendar contest!!

N2TORTS said:
arghhhh..... I have tried to blow the darn thing up to meet the requirements ....but my PC does not like this software that does so . How did you all do it ? ,,,,This bit me in the butt last year too! :(

Your pictures aren't native at least 5 mega pixels? You take so many great photos I would have assumed your pictures were high res. Even my cell phone takes high res!

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
really excited to see the entries...... can't wait.... and i'm really happy to know that we can vote for more than one pic....

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Team Gomberg said:
N2TORTS said:

Your pictures aren't native at least 5 mega pixels? You take so many great photos I would have assumed your pictures were high res. Even my cell phone takes high res!

Oh no! I wonder if they would accept a collage of The Cove? Combine several of the great pictures into one and that would get the pixels up, while maintaining the integrity of the individual pics.

PS. I would be willing to help create a photo collage

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Jacqui, when can we see the pics that were entered in the contest?

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
sibi said:

same here..... when can we see.. ? can't contain the excitement anymore .... :) spill the beans please as to when??? :tort::tort:

i'm really sorry for my impatience....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
shanu303 said:
sibi said:

same here..... when can we see.. ? can't contain the excitement anymore .... :) spill the beans please as to when??? :tort::tort:

i'm really sorry for my impatience....

When Josh gets the thread put up. I don't have anything to do with the calendar contest, so I could enter it. ;)

ShellyTurtleTort said:
Can those that entered vote?

:) YES!!! :)

N2TORTS said:

Sorry I don't have the computer smarts to be able to answer this question. :( :(