My dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karyn

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boothywn, Pennsylvania
Well, you've all seen pictures of my RT. My dogs were a bit jealous.....:p Told me I had been paying way too much attention to the reptile. So I thought I'd share their pictures. Not the best pictures but the only ones on this computer. Corky is the Cocker, and Chester is the Pug.

Attachments

• Corky.jpg
    Corky.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Chester.jpg
    Chester.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 22

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw-w-w-w-w! Cockers are a lot of work to keep combed and brushed, but yours looks very pretty! And the pug looks like he can look to both sides without turning his head! What a face.

Yvonne

Karyn

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Boothywn, Pennsylvania
Thanks! They are my babies.......and spoiled rotten. I've always been a dog/cat person, and my RT is my first venture out of that pet arena. (My third graders talked me into it.) I must admit that I was taken by surprise that my feelings have developed so strongly and quickly for my RT. I thought that it would be different, but it's not. Her/his health has been an issue with bacterial infections, trips to the vet, and antibiotic injections. I find myself sitting by the phone waiting for the vet's call--just as I do with my dogs. Live and learn!

Karyn

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
The first picture is sooo cute, but when I pulled up the second picture it looked so much like my son's pug "Spencer". I love pugs they are the cutest. Spencer is 5 1/2 years old how old is Chester? :D

Karyn

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Boothywn, Pennsylvania
Chester is 4--and he's all pug.......stubborn, determined, obnoxious.....and I ADORE him!!!! He has me wrapped around his paw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.