My First Born Leopard Babies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hello Guys! I just had to share that my baby girl just had her first babies ever!:) I'm a proud mama...well I guess she is.

I am so elated and wanted to share with you all. Three have hatched thus far.

I also posted a picture of my babies' mama (okay not how it sounds LOL).

1262wwk.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2h3obgk.jpg
[/IMG[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2qjwsqw.jpg
1w2f9.jpg

j9blmf.jpg

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Oh, the mama is so pretty. I hope mine looks that nice when he/she grows up. The babies are so cute and tiny!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Christy, those babies look huge! Either that or they are being held in a little child's hand. How much do they weigh? They are beautiful and very healthy looking. Mama is gorgeous too. Did you raise her? Very smooth. One of the best leopards I've seen.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
I was waiting all night for your response Tom...it means a lot to me. Funny on the hands, as they are mine, but I am 100 pounds at best and 5' 2" and I do have small hands. Honestly, hatchling Sullies out, I couldn't believe how small they were. My first reaction was...are they supposed to be this small (lol). I will have to take a couple pictures next to concrete objects and then re-post. I will have to give you guys some more pics of my female too. She's my baby of the bunch even though she's an adult. Isn't that terrible when you bond with one a little more than others? Don't get me wrong, I love them all. Anyways, I think she is very smooth too and is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Her name is Grace.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Congrats :)I'm with Tom she is does look big do you have a weight ?

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Beautiful, I'm always blown away by how amazing the adults look. Adorable babies!

cslinca1

5 Year Member
Baby tortoises are the cutest little things ever. Those are beautiful babies, congrats :) And mama is just stunning, what a beautiful girl.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
EXCEELLLEENNT!!!>.... Congrads! ......

JD~:)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Do you have pictures of the male? The hatchlings look like pardalis/babcocki crosses, any idea where the parents are from?

Stunning female by the way!

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Yes, I can post more pictures. All of mine are 100% pb adults, except one I purchased from Tyler Stewart. A beautiful boy in my opinion, high-domed, but does have pp bloodlines too (well at least I believe due to the 2 dots on the top his shell, but truly looking more like pb in color and shape). About the weight of the babies, I don't think I have the greatest gram scale, but they are weighing in 15-17 grams.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Here is the father...sorry guys, I didn't mean to leave him out as he helped in making these cute babies too.:D
2ivno7k.jpg

Here is the father...sorry guys, I didn't mean to leave him out as he helped in making these cute babies too.:D
2ivno7k.jpg

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Those are beauties! I can see where he looks like a cross. Not too often you can still see the baby marks on an adult, amazing.

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
Congrats! Hatching babies out is always an exciting event. :)

How many more eggs to go?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow Christy, Grace is beautiful! How old and how big is she. I love your leopard babies!! It's funny how my first instinct when I see these baby torts is to wrap them in a soft blanket and rock them!! Duh, they are not human!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Christy, you've really got some stunners there. Nice looking herd. Those babies are going to be gorgeous.

So, you're raising them on rabbit pellets with no water bowl and they're getting all their water from the lettuce and tomatoes you feed them every other day, right?

Haha, just kiddin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.