Status
Not open for further replies.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Love this thread, peeps! Your hand print is most xllnt (I'll bet that one hurt like heck tho, considering the placement & all of the filling in; yeouch!) & I'm sure your lil' Booger will love it once it has healed & she can place her hand upon it!! Very cool idea!

As one of those "wild girls", lol, I have been getting tatt's since 8th grade & there's only one I regret, and that's only 'cuz I didn't know the artist & the hill-billy did a horrible job of it, danggit. Always know who your artist is prior to getting the tatt; and make sure s/he has done tatt's on the area you wish to have done too!

I had a friend who's son did tatt's (beautiful ones that I had seen on others) so I had him put a frawg crawling up my right thigh; only problem was he had never done a tatt there before; when he was done, I could take some of the ink off by blotting a paper towel on it! I pretty much went straight to my original artist who said he could prolly fix it, but not for at least 6 months! So my advice would be, if your artist is not available, then just wait.

Unfortunately, mine is located in Redding, CA & I'm currently in So. Cal! His name is James (Jamie) and he owns "Tattoos Ink"; he's a young pup, and has no ink personally, but he is incredibly talented; He has repaired my frawg, the tortie on my shoulder, created a lil' "Booger Bug" (looks like a blue lady bird with brown spots) on my right wrist & done an incredible thorn armband on my right bicep area with the words "Jesus Christ" in the middle. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested, should they be in the Shasta County area.

I, too, have a flutterby (on my left hand), my daughters name (on my left wrist next to the Booger Bug.. as she is my 'Booger'), my son's name (on my left ankle) a dolphin in honor of my bestest GF (on the opposing shoulder of my tort), the letter "Q" (on my neck behind my ear), a "kef" on my left thigh (for my sweetheart) & half of a heart which I designed on my left breast (my ex has the other half of the heart on his chest).

Oh, and I also have a "stoner dot" on my right wrist & the initials "D", "J" & a heart on my right ankle. Those I did myself with a needle, thread & india ink when I was in 8th grade. (My mom didn't notice those for over a year even tho we had a swimming pool & I was always in it)

Addicting? Oh yes, very much so ~ I still have more work I would like done, but for now, I'll just bide my time, lol. My son would 'prolly roll his eyeballs if he saw a new tatt on me, LOL. My mom, now 66 and still a reserved catholic, loves the Kokopelli images & some day, I will talk her into getting one, lol. All of the tatt's I have are very personal in meaning to me & I think that is the key as to why I love my ink.

Okie, enuf from this purpod peep ~ sorry to have gone into a novel on this thread... please forgive a girl who loves her tatt's!
Blessings to all :p ~
Purpod

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Ya know Purpod...you could write a novel on here and I would read it many times over. You are one of the most interesting people I have ever come across. I really love ALL your posts.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
terryo said:
Ya know Purpod...you could write a novel on here and I would read it many times over. You are one of the most interesting people I have ever come across. I really love ALL your posts.

Once again, Terry, you are much too kind! Hopefully you'll make it to the 2nd Annual TFO Meeting & I can give ya a hugg for all of your kind compliments! (Hopefully when I get those resumes out there, possible employers will find my bizarre mix of tatt's and CJ knowledge to be worthwhile too! lol)

Blessings!!
Your friend Purpod peep :p

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Awww, thanx Stace! :rolleyes: Between you & Terry, I'm getting embarassed over here, lol ~

I hope the families that I will be helping in the near future feel the same way as you! Shoot, if I can't knock 'em out with my gorgeous purpod hairs & tatt's, I'll "Wow" them with my gift for gab, LOL!

Blessings,
Purpod

Stazz said:
I always love reading your posts Purpod :) You have such a wonderful way with words :D

Status
Not open for further replies.