my last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Was it the pictures of Julio? I deleted them because they were an exact duplicate. I felt we didn't need pictures of him here and in the snake section. I felt they more appropriately belonged in the snake thread.
I am sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to and I just made an executive decision to move them. Was there a reason you felt they needed to be in both places? I don't want to cause you any inconvenience but I thought one thread with the pictures was sufficient.
I was just informed by one of the other moderators that in a case like this one I should have moved the duplicate pictures to another file and then we all would make a decision as to delete or simply move them. I sincerely apologize, I am still new to this moderator stuff....and am not quite clear on some of the proper things to do...

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
maggie3fan said:
Was it the pictures of Julio? I deleted them because they were an exact duplicate. I felt we didn't need pictures of him here and in the snake section. I felt they more appropriately belonged in the snake thread.
I am sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to and I just made an executive decision to move them. Was there a reason you felt they needed to be in both places? I don't want to cause you any inconvenience but I thought one thread with the pictures was sufficient.
I was just informed by one of the other moderators that in a case like this one I should have moved the duplicate pictures to another file and then we all would make a decision as to delete or simply move them. I sincerely apologize, I am still new to this moderator stuff....and am not quite clear on some of the proper things to do...

No Problem at all. I was just wondering. I posted them twice so that they would be seen by more people. No worries :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Eric Josh as made the executive decision that only one post be made. If we as mods fine a duplicate we usually move it to a delete section then it is deleted from there. I know in the past I have (not thinking) deleted posts that should have been moved to the delete section but ultimately it is deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.