MY NEW MINI ENCLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Every once in a while we need to isolate a torotise for some reason. This is my mini outside enclosure. It has an automatic irrigation system that runs off of my main system to ensure green and fresh weeds and grass. The dirt is slightly elevated above the natural ground level with drain holes for excess water drainage.

2my6jci.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
RE: M,Y NEW MINI ENCLOSURE

Nice, what stays in this Enclosure?

Englishrose

5 Year Member
British Columbia, Canada
Very Nice :) :)

ALDABRAMAN said:
Every once in a while we need to isolate a torotise for some reason. This is my mini outside enclosure. It has an automatic irrigation system that runs off of my main system to ensure green and fresh weeds and grass. The dirt is slightly elevated above the natural ground level with drain holes for excess water drainage.

2my6jci.jpg

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Excellent set up. Are you ever nervous about putting a tortoise in there after another "sick" tortoise was in there?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
JeffG said:
Excellent set up. Are you ever nervous about putting a tortoise in there after another "sick" tortoise was in there?

:tort: see your point, very good point. This pen was not intended to be used for any sick tortoises. We actually thought more on the lines of drop offs, etc, basically a place to keep anything in transition or on a short term basis.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
For a minute I thought we were talking about the car. Looks like it should serve as a great quarantine enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.