My Puppy relaxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
jenrell23 said:
Candy If you are ever interested I will look for a list of receipes for home made dog food, I've tried them on my dogs and they loved it. I know a lady who will not feed commercial dog food because she was tired of her pups dying of cancer. I've been lucky I feed nutros and my dogs have never got cancer and my oldest is 9.

Thanks Jen. You know when my sister and I got our dogs (around the same time her's are Golden Retrievers) she bought both of us a food grinder to make our own pet food, but to tell you the truth it's cheaper for me to buy it already made at my butcher. He sell's a raw dog food called the Bamford Diet named after a holistic veterinarian out where he is. My dogs seem to love it. I also throw them a few raw chicken backs a couple times a week and some marrow bones they love that and their teeth are really in good shape. I'm sorry to hear about your dogs that you'd lost it is so hard to lose them it took us over two years to get another Chocolate Labrador after losing our first one her name was ShyAnne (because she was a little bit shy). Does your friend feed raw food? I would love to see some of her recipes thank you. What kind of dog do you have any pictures? Candy

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I'm sorry to hear about your dogs that you'd lost it is so hard to lose them it took us over two years to get another Chocolate Labrador after losing our first one her name was ShyAnne (because she was a little bit shy). Does your friend feed raw food? I would love to see some of her recipes thank you. What kind of dog do you have any pictures? Candy

[/quote]

The receipes are ones that I found. My dogs are labs, the picture in the fiirst post on this thread is mine! No raw everything is cooked.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I've been fighting a bladder infection today not quite with it sorry. You have more then one Labrador did I read that right? I've cooked for mine before too. Still lovin your boy lab. Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.