My Skinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I am new to this forum, and I have only kept tortoises for 6 years. My main reptile focus has been the genus Tiliqua. I keep four breeding groups of different species of blue-tongued skinks. Here are some pictures of my babies.

Northerns
Fenn northerns 008.JPG
Fenn northerns 001.JPG

Easterns
Eastern 1-25-11 008.JPG
Eastern 1-25-11 012.JPG

Meraukes
Two Meraukes 004.JPG
Two Meraukes 010.JPG

Shinglebacks
Rugosa 2-19-11 001.JPG
2101_shingle_log_035_1.jpg
Rugosa Face 2.jpg

I love my bts more than I can say with words. The thing is, I am starting to get totally addicted to torts too! I am spending hours every day researching different species. I am dying to get some radiated. I think I may have a disease. :(

I didn't see anywhere that it is not allowed to post a website, so mine is www.btskinks.com. If that's not allowed, please remove it right away.

Last edited by a moderator:

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Yes, I think a great deal of us have that same disease...it's the addiction to tortoises lol.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
What a moron I am! I thought I put this on the lizard part, but it ended up here. Sorry for my ignorance.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi jeffg, you took some really nice pictures thanks for shareing them. i have pancake torts. i love them very much. dont have room or money for any more pets . i too have the fever! thats why we are all here. welcome, lindy

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
North East
Very nice website jeffg, very informative.... I have always wanted a blue tounged skink but have not researched them enough to commit yet....most of my research time is on TFO or other tortoise sites!! :tort: but i have book marked your site and i will check back... do you have an email list of sort that you can let people know when you have animals available?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
JeffG said:
What a moron I am! I thought I put this on the lizard part, but it ended up here. Sorry for my ignorance.

No big deal, I moved it for you. :cool: We normally don't allow none tortoise type sites to be posted, but I feel yours is more giving out information then purely as a sales issue, so I am leaving it. Another mod may move it, but until then it stays.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Thank you Jacqui! I really appreciate that. Thanks for not thinking I was posting my website in order to sell stuff too. I completely understand if it needs to be removed. I just posted it because there are more pictures there and some information for people who might be interested in keeping a BTS.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! This is a really great forum.

NEtorts, I don't have a formal email list, but I would be happy to let you know when I have babies available. I don't think it is appropriate to talk about that here, but if you pm me your email address, I will give you details.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks for posting this Jeff. I love BTS. I did a thread a few months ago asking for more info on them. I have a friend with a single Northern and I keep begging him to let me have it...

It seems inevitable that I will end up with one (or 12), but for the next few months I will be swamped with sulcata babies.

I've book marked your site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.