My tortoises :)

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Go on, I'll give my Spanish a shot. What I know though is Spanish Spanish, rather than Latin American Spanish, so it may be slightly different.
Son preciosas. Me encanta las marcas, porque son muy bonitas. ¿Cómo se llaman? Espero que tiene éxito con este especie.

How was that?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Your English are perfect. also the torts. Thank you for sharing with us.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Hola the tortugas se Miran muy bien buen Trabajo yo hablo español de que parte de Mexico eres ?

Hey kris your leopards look really good ! Nice job raising them!! From what part of Mexico are you from ?

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Go on, I'll give my Spanish a shot. What I know though is Spanish Spanish, rather than Latin American Spanish, so it may be slightly different.
Son preciosas. Me encanta las marcas, porque son muy bonitas. ¿Cómo se llaman? Espero que tiene éxito con este especie.

How was that?
Thanks for your comments. My tortoises don´t have a name. all of them are leopards only jejejeje. Also, my sulcata, gopherus and my turtles, trachemys, chelydra, macro, pseudemys, graptemys, podocnemys, chrysemys and kinos don´t have a name.
The parameters for my leos and sulcata are 32°C and 80% humidity. I use a infra red spot light exoterra, reptiglo 10.0 UVB but I prefer natural sun light, Forest bark and humidity hides. I read the Tom´s posts about "The and of pyramiding" Then, all was so easy. Is´t very interesting how my torts are growing. I think the humidity & hydration have goods results.
Considero que el español que aprendiste es bueno y entendible. Gracias por escribir en español. Vieras que me tardo mucho escribir unas lineas en inglés jejejeje

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Hola the tortugas se Miran muy bien buen Trabajo yo hablo español de que parte de Mexico eres ?

Hey kris your leopards look really good ! Nice job raising them!! From what part of Mexico are you from ?
Hi Guille24, Thanks, I learned so much in this forum. I read many spots about the care of tortoises. So, the things are going well. I´m from Tlaxcala, México the smallest state :)
Me es más fácil leer en inglés que escribirlo. He perdido la práctica y siento que escribo pensando aún en español. Espero que mis ideas sean entendibles jejejeje Saludos!

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Yo soy originario de Jalisco me da mucho gusto saver que mas y mas personas se Toman el tiempo para aprender y estudiar mas acerca delos cuidados de diferentes tipos de tortugas Tus tortugas se Miran muy bien ! Y muy saludables.

I'm originally from Jalisco , I'm so happy to know that more and more people are taking the time to Learn about tortoises and their needs , your tortoises look very nice and very healthy !

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Beautiful tortoises! You take very good care of them!
Love the humidity set up!
Welcome to the forum! :)

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Thank you very much for your comments.
I have recently been busy but I leave photos.
All my tortoises!!!

DSC_0166.jpg DSC_0165.jpg DSC_0167-2.jpg DSC_0167-1.jpg DSC_0177-1.jpg DSC_0174-1.jpg DSC_0176-1.jpgDSC_0050.jpg DSC_0049.jpg DSC_0065.jpg

rocillo.a

Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines