My tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertsss

5 Year Member
That is so tragic. I am very sorry to hear for your losses. Not to give false hope but what are the odds that one may have survived and is hiding somewhere? You never know. I am very glad to hear you didn't take it out on the dog though. Best wishes!

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
desertsss said:
That is so tragic. I am very sorry to hear for your losses. Not to give false hope but what are the odds that one may have survived and is hiding somewhere? You never know. I am very glad to hear you didn't take it out on the dog though. Best wishes!

I looked everywhere in the reptile room. No survivors just feces full of star tortoise parts.

Oh I am so sorry.. Breaks my heart.. A few years ago I adopted a Wiem to go along with our other Wiem, never had a problem with her until the day (after a couple months in our home) she killed my 19 year old Cat, (Ashley who was my first furball baby) . I tried to get over it and forgive her but I never could. So it was best for both of us for her to be in a new home. Sad day but I had to rehome her with one of my husbands co-workers because every time I would look at her, it would remind me of that horrible day.. I am very sorry for you and your little stars..

If my dog killed my cat I would have to get rid of her. I am so sorry that happened. I have only had the dog for a month, while I had some of those stars for a year.

Thank you everyone for your words of kindness

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Be sure your cat stays safe... some dogs are just not good with other animals... a cat is much different then a tort.. but just be carefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.