N2TORTS- couldn't be better

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
PLEASE REMEMBER - THE ONLY POSTS ALLOWED IN THE VENDOR REVIEW SECTION ARE POSTS EXPLAINING FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH THE VENDOR. POSTS LIKE, "HE'S A GREAT GUY" ETC. WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. IF YOU FEEL 'HE'S A GREAT GUY,' THEN "LIKE" THE FIRST REVIEW.

Onidara

So far i have gotten 9 torts from Jeff. all the torts were packaged perfectly, and shipped fast from CA. The little torts are all active and clear eyed, eat right out of the box. The torts themselves are gorgeous little cuties. Each one is health and I have yet to have an issue with any of them. I also got a hypo and a het from Jeff and will be ordering more hypos and hets from him. very satisfied with the whole process of ordering from Jeff. if your looking for cherry head torts or hypo northerns and hets. Jeff is one of the best people you can go to for them.

Amanda89

Good Guy Review: I recently purchased a Cherry Head Red Foot Tortoise from Jeff , who owns Tortoise Cove. I could not be happier. Jeff communicated with me throughout the whole process while we waited for temps to get warmer and for me to be on break to receive the tortoise. He had a ton of options to choose from. He called me and we talked for about an hour just to make sure I was comfortable. He mailed it promptly and both of us tracked its progress from California to Connecticut. The tortoise appears to be in great health and perked right up after a warm bath. I will attach the youtube link to the unboxing video as well as pictures. Fantastic guy to deal with and will certainly do business with him again (if my fiancee lets me)!

- Unboxing link!

11148992_10153757259849377_1825065704_n.jpg 11117784_10153757259984377_1440784920_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I purchased a hypo red from Jeff, he put up with my 'doltness' through the entire transaction, was a pleasure dealing with him, and the tortoise I got is even more beautiful in person. :D

AnimalLady

I'm just now seeing this~

I purchased a Brazilian Cherryhead from Jeff in October 2015. The ENTIRE transaction was wonderful! He's an amazing breeder. Its almost as if he "held my hand" thru the entire transaction. Not to mention the 1000000 questions after! He's answered every single one of them. The quality of my little cherry is AMAZING. He's extremely healthy, sociable and GORGEOUS. I would hands down recommend him to anyone I know. His torts are of superior quality and his customer service is amazing, hands down!

Thanks JD <3 :)

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I'm just now seeing this~

I purchased a Brazilian Cherryhead from Jeff in October 2015. The ENTIRE transaction was wonderful! He's an amazing breeder. Its almost as if he "held my hand" thru the entire transaction. Not to mention the 1000000 questions after! He's answered every single one of them. The quality of my little cherry is AMAZING. He's extremely healthy, sociable and GORGEOUS. I would hands down recommend him to anyone I know. His torts are of superior quality and his customer service is amazing, hands down!

Thanks JD <3 :)
I also got four beautiful tortoises from @N2TORTS and he will be hearing from me again...soon :)