Need Tire Help

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Maybe a used tire shop? Or a tractor supply? Craigslist..I hope you find one for her. ❤️

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would call a tire shop and ask them if you can have a tire of that size or bigger next time they get one in that they are replacing for someone. Let them know what it's for, they might be amused by it and do what they can to get one quicker.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I would call a tire shop and ask them if you can have a tire of that size or bigger next time they get one in that they are replacing for someone. Let them know what it's for, they might be amused by it and do what they can to get one quicker.
Most trucks are using at least a 16" and many are much larger.
Tire shops have to pay to have old tires hauled off. I'll bet they'd LOVE to give you a nice, bald 20" tire, or ten of them.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Still up to her old tricks i see.
I feel like you are tempting fate... she's just going to grow big enough to get stuck in whatever size you get her
I know that, but you never saw such a happy tortoise when she can play with a tire...she even tried to get it in her shed100_2365.JPG
at least the tire was a lot less damaging then when Bob pull the full on sprinkler into the shed...got $2500 for the damage and they cancelled my insurance because I kept
exotic zoo animals in my yard100_2366.JPG

Last edited:

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I just saw that that is a GOODYEAR "NASCAR" tire.
Why am I not surprised?
I loved those tires more than my second last ex-husband. Beautiful white letters and you'd be surprised how much male attention they got...lol, but they held the road and were really stable in the bad weather, with one fault...hydroplaned like a hydroplane...scared the crap outa me a few times...