New African Sulcata 2 years old

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
If you can at some point, for safely I’d get that final light on a bit of chain too, don’t worry whilst tort isn’t in there, but it’ll be safer once they are😊

Also may I ask where abouts you have your govees now?🙂

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
I have the basking on far left and then the Che. You have ambient and the right Che right in your pic
Okie doke, so where I thought the ambient light was, as it’s a CHE I’m guessing you switched the domes round so it’s in the wider one?🙂

MandyV

Houston, Texas
What are your recommendations for basking bulb fixtures because I think I’m going to buy another one for that basking bulb because the one in there currently has no options for putting any kind of clip to hang it

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
What are your recommendations for basking bulb fixtures because I think I’m going to buy another one for that basking bulb because the one in there currently has no options for putting any kind of clip to hang it
Are the ones you had with the original set up a ceramic fitting? Because you could get another one of those, you might be able to go with the smaller dome option for the basking light

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
No you have the ambient light correct it was the basking bulb you switched
Oh ok I think I’m with you, is this the placement?
Is the whole fitting ceramic or just the inside I’ve been getting more and more confused I think
When I say ceramic, I mean just the part circled🙂

Attachments

• 898DE0ED-0739-4001-B88D-F08DC9856A9A.jpeg
    898DE0ED-0739-4001-B88D-F08DC9856A9A.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Because we’re from such different areas idk if my links will work but here’s some photo examples, its always better going for the wider domes instead of deeper, go with 10” if you can find one, with a ceramic fitting🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpeg
    IMG_2157.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 1