New but notšŸ˜

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Hi everyone! Itā€™s probably been over 10 years since Iā€™ve been on here. I had sulcatas before and had to rehome them. Some to other members here. We now live in West Virginia and I am starting all over again. Not so expectedly. You put the word out one time that youā€™ve raised them and thatā€™s all it takes. Will probably taking in 2 within the next week or so. I have to review all the files to make sure I remember what Iā€™m doing!! They will be in the house for the winter. Thanks! Glad to be back. Dee

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hi everyone! Itā€™s probably been over 10 years since Iā€™ve been on here. I had sulcatas before and had to rehome them. Some to other members here. We now live in West Virginia and I am starting all over again. Not so expectedly. You put the word out one time that youā€™ve raised them and thatā€™s all it takes. Will probably taking in 2 within the next week or so. I have to review all the files to make sure I remember what Iā€™m doing!! They will be in the house for the winter. Thanks! Glad to be back. Dee
Welcome back to the forum and tortoise life
A lot has changed since way back when. Be sure to read the updated info.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I have a lot to learn and relearn. Iā€™m sure there have been things that have changed! Thank you!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi Dee. I can recall seeing your user name around the forum a time or two. Welcome back! Good luck with the rescues too.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Are you getting sulcatas again?