New but not😁

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Hi everyone! It’s probably been over 10 years since I’ve been on here. I had sulcatas before and had to rehome them. Some to other members here. We now live in West Virginia and I am starting all over again. Not so expectedly. You put the word out one time that you’ve raised them and that’s all it takes. Will probably taking in 2 within the next week or so. I have to review all the files to make sure I remember what I’m doing!! They will be in the house for the winter. Thanks! Glad to be back. Dee

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hi everyone! It’s probably been over 10 years since I’ve been on here. I had sulcatas before and had to rehome them. Some to other members here. We now live in West Virginia and I am starting all over again. Not so expectedly. You put the word out one time that you’ve raised them and that’s all it takes. Will probably taking in 2 within the next week or so. I have to review all the files to make sure I remember what I’m doing!! They will be in the house for the winter. Thanks! Glad to be back. Dee
Welcome back to the forum and tortoise life
A lot has changed since way back when. Be sure to read the updated info.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I have a lot to learn and relearn. I’m sure there have been things that have changed! Thank you!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi Dee. I can recall seeing your user name around the forum a time or two. Welcome back! Good luck with the rescues too.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Are you getting sulcatas again?