New from SoCal!

speedometer

Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Hi everyone! I've been stalking the forum for a long time as a guest, and finally decided to make an account!

I'm from Southern California and I own a Sulcata tortoise named Speedy, whom I adopted from my brother. Speedy didn't have the greatest life before I owned him, but that's a story for another day. I'm just here to make the best life possible for him!

I am always so impressed by the knowledge that this forum boasts, and I look forward to working with all of you!

speedo.JPG

(I personally think Tucker would be a cuter name)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I see no reason why his name can't be Tucker. He's yours now to do with as you wish. For not having such a great start in life, he's really looking pretty darned good.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Tucker.
(yep, go with Tucker! :))

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi everyone! I've been stalking the forum for a long time as a guest, and finally decided to make an account!

I'm from Southern California and I own a Sulcata tortoise named Speedy, whom I adopted from my brother. Speedy didn't have the greatest life before I owned him, but that's a story for another day. I'm just here to make the best life possible for him!

I am always so impressed by the knowledge that this forum boasts, and I look forward to working with all of you!

View attachment 183639

(I personally think Tucker would be a cuter name)
A very warm welcome to the forum!

A lovely tort, whatever name you choose for him.