New future Adult Redfoot pair caregiver

Adrian Tufton

5 Year Member
Hello everyone. Obviously I'm new to the site. My interest is in acquiring, and breeding an adult pair of Redfoots. I've had an adult male in years past, and now living in Florida, I aim to home a possible breeding pair in my spacious enclosed backyard. Though I'm familiar with caring for Redfoots, I will certainly have many questions for the forum pertaining to creating an ideal environment for successful clutches. Any insight into finding an adult pair is appreciated. I look forward to gaining the knowledge from those who an understanding concerning all that is involved.

Adrian Tufton

5 Year Member
That was fast. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Funny, I just watched the Angry Birds movie for the
first time 2 weeks ago.

Adrian Tufton

5 Year Member
Thank-you Rosemary. I'm curious about Russian tortoises. Are they friendly like Redfoots?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
It will.
But a most rewarding one.
Hello, Adrian, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum. :)

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
Hello everyone. Obviously I'm new to the site. My interest is in acquiring, and breeding an adult pair of Redfoots. I've had an adult male in years past, and now living in Florida, I aim to home a possible breeding pair in my spacious enclosed backyard. Though I'm familiar with caring for Redfoots, I will certainly have many questions for the forum pertaining to creating an ideal environment for successful clutches. Any insight into finding an adult pair is appreciated. I look forward to gaining the knowledge from those who an understanding concerning all that is involved.

Have you checked on Fauna?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608312

Adrian Tufton

5 Year Member
That's funny. We're a cat family too. Don't get me wrong, I love tortoises, but they are
difficult to take naps with, and no where near as eager.