New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

chomper1

5 Year Member
My name. Is Shelly

And my Russians. Name is chomper I am new to the site and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and ask a question. I live in Florida so it is always warm. Out well a little while ago I decided to soak chomper in some warm water and he pooped five times is that a normal. Occurrence and another thing he loves hibiscus flowers which I introduced to him yesterday .and also. I'm trying to post a pic and it's saying it's to large. Can anyone. Advise on that also

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Shelly:

According to forum etiquette, its polite to start a new thread when you're not talking about the subject in the thread you're reading. So that's why I've moved your introduction to its own spot. Also, that way more people will realize that its a new person asking a new question and you'll probably receive more replies.

So, Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you here.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D and we LOVE PICS :p

Well, if your tort poo'd that much, that is a good thing that he cleared out the pipes ....:D

Hibiscus flowers are good...very good :D

I can not advise on the pic post, other than some folks use photobucket. and tinypic. so perhaps give these a try?

Tyrtle

5 Year Member
Arvada, Colorado
Welcome! I don't know if there is such a thing as "normal". But I can tell you, we have two RTs and they pretty much always poop when we soak. In fact, I get worried if they don't.

You can resize your pic before uploading it. Resizing can be done in any number of programs, including MS Office Picture Manager, Photoshop, etc. Just open the pic, resize using the edit tools and Save As (be sure to Save As so you don't overwrite your original high-pixel version). Then you can upload the edited smaller version here.

The alternative is to store your pics on an Internet accessible website such as Photobucket or Picasa and post links to those photos. There is information in the Help and Feeback section here:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-How-to-post-pictures-in-your-forum-posts

Dagashi

5 Year Member
welcome!! We poop our torts everyday and we're constantly amazed at how much poop they have!! (they're about 2 1/2 inches big.. but they poop about an inch long!) Have no idea where it all comes from!
My guess is there's no problem with the extra pooping.. just be concerned when they don't poop!

Status
Not open for further replies.