New here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WOW!!!! i just can't stop see that albino.. VERY CUTE!!!! i'd like one. can you just "give" it to me fred? :) it's really amazing!!!!! nice collection!

ngumpet

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
this is the first time i've seen albino tortoise. i know there must be albino tortoise since turtle also have albino. and it's not just 1. but there are 3 here. oh my god............... so incredible. they're so cool. how do you treat them? the same like other red foot? i heard that usually the albino types are much more aggressive. are they? if you don't mind i'm gonna save your red foot pictures in my computer. they are so so so so freakingly amazing.

can you give me a hint on how much you sell that one albino red foot to my private message box? hehehe. i just want to know. because if you're here in my country i believe the price will be a fortune worth.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
There have been albino redfoots for sale here Anja. This year and a few years ago at the Daytona expo they had albinos for sale.
100_0036.jpg

100_1391.jpg

P1010079-1.jpg

The last one was from this past year and is a cherryhead
A hypomelanistic
100_1382.jpg

Danny

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal
wow... great pics, Danny. Love the sulcata (the 2nd pic is a sulcata, right?) and the cherryhead.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal
TestudoGeek said:
wow... great pics, Danny. Love the sulcata (the 2nd pic is a sulcata, right?) and the cherryhead.

ok, that is not a sulcata. just a bad case of pyramiding on a Redfoot....

fred gaal

10 Year Member!
TestudoGeek said:
TestudoGeek said:

ok, that is not a sulcata. just a bad case of pyramiding on a Redfoot....
Yes it seems to be hard to let them grow withoud pyramiding but I think it will be ok with the right food.

They sold them for a lot off money aboud $ 15000.

llamas55

5 Year Member
Northfield, MN
that is so weird. the red eyes, but red dots and a kind of reverse shell pattern. otherwise just the same? very fun. bring me one in MN and visit a week :), good trade hahaha. well a person can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.