New Home's

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scooter

I have finally found a male Home's! He will be here on Thursday, I am so excited. I am a little nervous too as this is the first time I have ordered a tortoise online. Thursday can not get here fast enough! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Well congrats! Not much time to get him a new environment set up, that might take your mind off how slow time is going for a few hours. :D Is he suppose to be bigger, smaller, or the same size as Scoot?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Nice!!!

Where is he coming from? I know several sellers on Kingsnake have had males. Females are the hard ones to find.

To date I have bought 7 tortoises and 5 turtles online, and all arrived just fine.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Soo exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby :)

S

Scooter

It looks like he is smaller than Scoot but not positive by how much. He is coming from Boca Raton Florida which is only 6 hours south of me. On my way home from work I bought a new hide for him and tonight and tomorrow morning I will be setting up his enclosure. Scoot has a pretty large one so I am going to divide it in half until his quarantine is over then remove the divider so they can share the space. There will be lots of pics don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.