New Media on Home Page

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Is there an issue with the new media on the home page today? It's not showing up on my end but I suppose it could be a cookies issue. It does say the 10 photos were posted by @tortadise their "Some of the tortoises" album. Any ideas on the source of the issue? :confused: Thanks.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
It's something with either my camera or my computer I uploaded them from. I'm thinking it's because the photos are mammothly large and extreme high resolution. I posted a few in pretend chat too and they uploaded the same way.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
All media, posts or pictures, have to sit in limbo until a moderator approves them. If there isn't a moderator onlin when you're posting, they'll just sit there until one of us sees it and approves it.

As to Kelly's picture problem - Kelly: The picture you posted of the frog was HUGE Maybe if you shrink them down a little they'll post. That frog picture took up my whole screen and all I saw was the green wall in the back ground. I had to move the picture back and forth and up and down to see the frog.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
All media, posts or pictures, have to sit in limbo until a moderator approves them. If there isn't a moderator onlin when you're posting, they'll just sit there until one of us sees it and approves it.

As to Kelly's picture problem - Kelly: The picture you posted of the frog was HUGE Maybe if you shrink them down a little they'll post. That frog picture took up my whole screen and all I saw was the green wall in the back ground. I had to move the picture back and forth and up and down to see the frog.
Haha oops. Figured that was it. Last time I used my camera it was set to maximum and highest resolution(Costa Rica trip of course)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
My poor computer really struggled uploading that frog.
took forever.
Worth it though.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I'm glad that's resolved. :) I'd love to see the photos!