New member from San Diego

JulieK

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi :)
My son Jacob has a love for tortoises and this weekend his dream came true ~ we purchased a baby Russian tortoise for him! He is convinced the baby is a boy and named him Crush.

We purchased Crush from Forum member Carol S and are very grateful to have found her. She spent a lot of time with us going over care for Crush and was very kind. She shared so much knowledge and helpful information with us. We would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a Russian tortoise.

Crush is doing great. We are so excited to build new enclosures inside and out based on some of the great ideas we have found on this forum :)image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hello and welcome!
So cute!!! I own an adult and never got to have him as a baby so I could swoon over these pictures all day!! <3

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Julie and Jacob welcome to the TFO from AZ . Russian torts are fun . But don't forget torts are like " Lays " chips you cannt have just one . Jacob ' s going to want more torts . Have a great tort day. !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

Your son is just adorable. And I love the tender way he holds Crush

1028762jld543t69m.gif

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I love it when tort introductions start happily :D welcome!

mojo

Hastings, East Sussex
Welcome. Lovely little tortoise your Crush love the name. Both adorable. Horsefields are such great tortoises so small but such large personalities. Love them. I have 2 x Hermann girls too,they also are great tortoises. Your lovely son looks like he is going to enjoy looking after his new tortoise.