New mom

Dadu

Location (City and/or State)
Pakistan
Recently I got 2 baby turtles.
But I don't know about their gender, their environment, their habits, the food amount and anything else.
I guess the are roofed turtle.
I need your help. :"(

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
But I don't know about their gender, their environment, their habits, the food amount and anything else.

Welcome to TFO!

If you post pictures of their enclosure, and describe your lighting, heating, humidity, what you're feeding them, how often you're soaking them, and your questions we'll be able to help you.

Jamie

Dadu

Pakistan
Welcome to TFO!

If you post pictures of their enclosure, and describe your lighting, heating, humidity, what you're feeding them, how often you're soaking them, and your questions we'll be able to help you.

Jamie
I didn't put them in a deep water...they are placed in a half dry and half water aquarium .
and also they are with me in air conditioned room and they love to eat fish food (tiny pallets)..I gave them 5-6 once in a day.20190904_002703.jpeg20190907_104041.jpeg

Dadu

Pakistan
How do I know whether it is male or a female? 20190904_232948.jpeg

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
I don't know anything about water turtles, but someone else will... generally you have to wait until they're a couple of years old before you can positively identify sex.

Jamie