New Radiated

Status
Not open for further replies.

samstar

5 Year Member
I just ordered my Radiated tortoise and will be receiving it next weekend, I cant wait. Not sure if it is male or female but it is 4-5 inches in length. Will post photos soon.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Cory

I think the US and Europe are the only places to get CB radiata....other than Mauritius and Reunion Island. Samstar must be in Asia, where the radiateds are smuggled in and sold at a cheap price (well, cheap compared to the US & European markets).

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
San Jose, CA
Well to have a cb you have to start with wc. Good luck and I hope someday you can breed your own radiated.

TORTOMANIA

5 Year Member
BUFFALO NY
not worth the risk if you ask me. what if someday usfw manages to track down the importer and follows the trail of bread crumbs to your doorstep

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I doubt USFWS will track someone down in Asia for a radiata..... maybe a yniphora.

USFWS will confiscate WC radiata without proper paperwork in the USA for sure. No one gets the proper paperwork to bring in radiata with new blood into the US LEGALLY.

samstar

5 Year Member
The sad thing is in Asia where I come from, most of these tortoises are illegal so we dont have a choice if we want one. I'm from Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.