New Rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
This is one of the hatchings from our group of Rads recently acquired. This animal is about 1 month old or so in this photo. Its seems like there is more and more yellow showing up each day. It will be interesting to watch the growth on this little one.

Not sure if there are to many people on here that keep rads and use the forum. New to the forum here, thought I would make a post and share.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Welcome to the forum!!

there are lots of people that have radiated torts. thanks for sharing, would love to see some more pictures!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Even those of us who don't have radiateds absolutely love checking out every one else's. Someday I'd like to have a herd of my own, but that's a ways away. I'd estimate there are at least a dozen radiated owners here on the forum. Several of them are regular posters.

RichardS

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Charleston, SC
Looks great! Where are you located? Is the animal in the studbook?

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
Richard,

I am in FL and yes, all my animals are stud booked. This one pictured and its even younger clutch mate are pending numbers back from the studbook keeper. These are very young animals but showing huge amounts of yellow, it seems like every time I look at them I see new lines forming some where.

John

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
Wow it's really interesting to see how the pattern starts to change or 'radiate' I should say. Could you post more pictures for us? I'd love to see them!

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
Thanks, I will post other in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.