New Subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiseguy65

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Hello All,
Just wondering if it would be possible to add a subforum "Indotestudo" to the Exotics Forum. Not sure where else to post pics and information on elongata, forsteni, and travancore. Any thoughts?

Take care,
Jeff Port

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
i think a very good idea. we need an entire re-organization of the subforums. especially when dealing with all the pictures.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
spikethebest said:
we need an entire re-organization of the subforums. especially when dealing with all the pictures.

When I post pictures of Nelson should I put them in the Russian tortoise section instead of the tortoise picture section? I was never sure about that...

S

Scooter

I think it would be nice to have a medical section. So when you think your tort might be getting sick or get hurt you can go straight to that section to look for advice instead of having to do a search through the whole forum. Just an idea.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ChiKat said:
spikethebest said:
we need an entire re-organization of the subforums. especially when dealing with all the pictures.

When I post pictures of Nelson should I put them in the Russian tortoise section instead of the tortoise picture section? I was never sure about that...

i think right now, everyone is putting them in the tortoise photos section. but i think we should have a species specific photo area.

S

stells

That would be way to many sections... i do agree that some reorganisation is needed... like the bearded dragon section... i think should just be a lizard section... so it covers them all.... it looks like spot the odd one out when you look at that section... as its the only specific one the others... snakes etc... is more general...

Status
Not open for further replies.