new to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemondog

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
indio ca.
Hello everyone , my name is Glen I have a 40 lb male sulcata and a 10 in. red ear who thinks he is a tortoise, live in Indio ca. hot,hot,hot here

Attachments

• IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    632.7 KB · Views: 41

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
Welcome Glen! You have a great looking sulcata, we would love to see more pics of his enclosure. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Glen:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Hi Glen, welcome to TFO. Thats a nice lookin Sulcata:)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcom to the forum...you have a handsome tortoise there....wheres the pic of the crazy Red Ear LOL....:D

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Welcome and I agree with CJ....can't wait to see more pics of your enclosure. Great looking Tort by the way.... :)

lemondog

5 Year Member
indio ca.
CJSTorts said:
Welcome Glen! You have a great looking sulcata, we would love to see more pics of his enclosure. :)

lemondog said:
Hello everyone , my name is Glen I have a 40 lb male sulcata and a 10 in. red ear who thinks he is a tortoise, live in Indio ca. hot,hot,hot here

Wll post more encloser pictures on the sulcata forum

Torty Mom said:
Welcome to TFO!! Hot here too, actually it was cooler at 102F today than earlier in the week when it was 106F UGH!

I know what you mean I am originally from porterville, we have had a high of 118 so far this year,in fact that was the day I got scoutt, but he has adapted well

lemondog said:

Here are some enclosure pictures,the a frame over his hole keeps the sun and rain out, its monsoon season could flood him if it rains, he is free to dig has lots of room

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    492.7 KB · Views: 17
M

maggilace

HI I AM NEW TO THE SITE TOO AND DONT KNOW WHERE I MUST GO WILL TAKE ME A BIT OF TIME TO GET THE HANG OF THIS ....:tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.