New to the forum, but very familiar with it!

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake, CA
Hello everyone, my name is Amanda. Most of you are probably already acquainted with my husband @EppsDynasty. Many of you may be familiar with the thread "white flesh" which is where our story of JoJo began. Thus being where my user name comes from. I have finally sat down and taken the time to create my own profile in anticipation of our growing tort family. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank all of you who make timeless efforts to provide as much helpful information throughout the forum. You all know who you are and I am very thankful for your expertise and insight daily. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome! Your husband is a lot like me, so I wonder how you tolerate him, as I wonder how and why my wife tolerates me! :)

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. I'm not an expert but happy wife, happy life. Welcome her. Lol

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Welcome, Amanda - I have been following JoJo's story closely, and I have admired your and your husband's care and persistence and devotion very much - how very fortunate that she came to you when she did.
It's great to meet you
Angie

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake, CA
Welcome, Amanda - I have been following JoJo's story closely, and I have admired your and your husband's care and persistence and devotion very much - how very fortunate that she came to you when she did.
It's great to meet you
Angie
We are blessed to of been at the right place at the right time to take JoJo in. She captured my heart from the beginning and continues to hold on tight daily. She is such a beautiful young girl and I absolutely love her. Thank you for taking great interest in our story, she just might be famous one day!
Sending wonderful wishes to you from across the pond!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
We are blessed to of been at the right place at the right time to take JoJo in. She captured my heart from the beginning and continues to hold on tight daily. She is such a beautiful young girl and I absolutely love her. Thank you for taking great interest in our story, she just might be famous one day!
Sending wonderful wishes to you from across the pond!
Thank you very much for your good wishes -Like you, I have really felt involved in JoJo's story right from the beginning - I can't help getting flashes of what she must have gone through - and she has been so brave and determined- and also so trusting of you and your husband, to accept that you wanted to help her - how wonderful that you were there for her! I love her too, even though I shall never meet her -Zola and I say goodnight to her every night - he was in a poor way when we got him - nothing like as bad as JoJo, of course, - but he knows a little of what it's like to suffer too.
Very best wishes from Angie

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Amanda - Zola wuld like you to see his Easter photo - the violets were not from our garden, but wild ones from a patch of ground on the way to one of our favourite little coves along the coast here. Devon violets are famous for their perfume, but unfortunately I can't send that in this post!
All best wishes to you and little JoJo from Angie and Zola

violets.jpg

Reactions: Ink

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake, CA
Dear Amanda - Zola wuld like you to see his Easter photo - the violets were not from our garden, but wild ones from a patch of ground on the way to one of our favourite little coves along the coast here. Devon violets are famous for their perfume, but unfortunately I can't send that in this post!
All best wishes to you and little JoJo from Angie and Zola

View attachment 368717
Oh Angie, that photo of Zola is so darling! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a beautiful post. We hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter. From all of us to you and yours, sending best wishes to you today and each day forward. xoxoxoxo